Helping you and your loved ones stay safe and live independently
Our personal alarms are a great way of getting help at the press of a button if you have an accident or emergency in your home, garden or when you are out and about.
In-home personal alarm £20 per month
The in-home personal alarm service is a quick and simple way of getting help in your home or garden should you fall, feel unwell, have a medical emergency or be in distress.
Out-and-about personal alarm £25 per month
The out-and-about personal alarm service provides reassurance at the press of a button when you are out and about for a walk, visiting friends or shopping.
Designed to support a range of people, our service can help if you:
- live alone and/or are at risk of falling
- are elderly and/or vulnerable
- have dementia, epilepsy or heart disease
- have a long-term medical condition
- are disabled
Dedicated to helping elderly and vulnerable people
- Quality you can trust — Our accreditations demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction. It means we deliver personal alarm services at the highest possible level and meet the strictest standards.
- No minimum term contract — We’ll never tie you into a minimum term contract. You rent your equipment month by month. All we ask is that you give us one month’s notice if you need to cancel.
- 24 hour monitoring centre — Our UK-based monitoring centres are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and our friendly and expert operators are specially trained.
- Experience & expertise — We have over 30 years experience providing the personal alarm service and our service is highly recommended by medical professionals.