Telecare alarm service to help your loved ones live independently & safely with 24/7 support
When you’re not near your elderly family member or loved one, it can be difficult to take care of them even though you want to. With our 24/7 telecare alarm service, you can rest assured that your loved one is safe and well looked after without the need to travel to their home. At the press of a button, your loved one can call for help in an emergency or accident, whether at home or out and about.
In-home personal alarm telecare service £20 per month
If your loved one has fallen, feels unwell, has a medical emergency or is in distress in their home or garden, our in-home personal alarm telecare service provides an easy and quick way to get help.
Out-and-about personal alarm telecare service £25 per month
When out and about for a walk, visiting friends or shopping, your loved ones will receive the help they need at the press of a button with our out-and-about personal alarm telecare service.
Designed to support a range of people, our service can help if you:
- are elderly and/or vulnerable
- have a long-term medical condition
- live alone and/or are at risk of falling
- have dementia, epilepsy or heart disease
- want to keep your loved one safe when you’re not around
Dedicated to helping elderly and vulnerable people
- Quality you can trust — Our accreditations demonstrate our commitment to customer satisfaction. It means we deliver personal alarm telecare services at the highest possible level and meet the strictest standards.
- No minimum term contract — We’ll never tie you into a minimum term contract. You rent your equipment month by month. All we ask is that you give us one month’s notice if you need to cancel.
- 24 hour monitoring centre — Our UK-based monitoring centres are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and our friendly and expert operators are specially trained.
- Experience & expertise — We have over 30 years experience providing the personal alarm service and our service is highly recommended by medical professionals.
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to get the latest updates from Careium.