Personal alarms service for housing providers
Provide efficient care and support for your residents through our reliable personal alarms service. Whether you are a housing provider or social landlord, receive a bespoke plan for personal alarms to help your residents 24/7 in times of crisis or during planned downtime.
Supporting landlords to care for their residents
A priority for landlords is that older people’s needs are met through support services; however, with limited funding, this can be difficult. By working with us, we provide information to your residents on how telecare can support them and they can decide if they want to become a private customer directly with us. You can rest assured that your residents will receive the support they require.
Bespoke personal alarm service plan
To save money and reduce the need for scheme managers, dispersed community alarm units and monitoring are the preferred alternatives to traditional hard-wired warden-call systems. We have also recently launched a proactive automated service for wellbeing calls to keep as many people safe as possible, especially critical during the winter months.
Whatever your needs, we’ll work with you to develop a tailored plan, covering every stage of implementation, from consultation to communications and the changeover to private customers.
Access a cost-effective, flexible and sustainable service based on the needs of you and your residents thanks to our large, well-resourced monitoring centre and extensive team of specialist telecare engineers. We make care person-centred and are committed to evaluating telecare outcomes and offering cost-effective care.
Products that have got your back
Discover our proven, high-quality Swedish technology smartly designed for those who want both safe support and to live independent everyday lives. Find out more.
Save time & money when buying through a framework supplier
By purchasing through a framework, you can avoid the formal tender process and simply approach a nominated framework supplier directly, saving you time and money. Frameworks also help social landlords, offering support with the design of contract specifications, conducting tenders, evaluating supplier performance and analysing spending data. We’re part of these large purchasing frameworks:
- ESPO — is a customer-focused, public sector-owned professional buying organisation.
- NHS SBS – ease of access and a compliant route to market for NHS and public sector organisations.
- Northern Housing Consortium — a membership organisation supporting housing providers across the North of England.
- Procurement for Housing — the only national procurement organisation dedicated to the needs of the social housing sector.
- Scottish Excel — the leading non-profit organisation serving Scotland’s 32 local authorities and over 100 associate members from across the public and third sectors.
Dedicated 24/7 personal alarm support for out-of-hours care
We offer a dedicated 24/7 service outside of your usual office hours to keep your organisation responsive and supportive for residents during times of crisis or to assist with planned downtime. Our service includes:
- Out-of-hours (OOH)
- Reporting of homelessness
- Anti-social behaviour services
- OOH emergency repair service
- Customer satisfaction surveying
- County and District Council OOH calls
- Daytime office cover (planned and emergency)
Want to know how we can help your residents?
Simply contact our friendly team and we can discuss your specific needs and requirements to help your residents’ safety and care.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to get the latest updates from Careium.