Telephone check-in service for daily support
Discover our reliable telephone check-in service to keep your loved one feeling safe. By using our telephone check-in service, we can make sure your loved ones are okay or we can remind them to take their medication. Our calls make sure your loved one is safe and deal with any emergencies that may arise.
Who is the telephone check-in service for?
Our telephone check-in service ensures that you or your loved one is supported to live safely and securely at home through regular telephone calls. It can be a reassurance to those who have anxiety or live alone. Our service can help in establishing a routine after a change in medication or discharge from the hospital.
“It gives me security as you never know what’s going to happen.”Pat, Tenant
How does a telephone check-in service work?
Our automated calls will call the user on their landline or mobile phone at a time suitable to them and ask them if they are okay today (or a reminder to take medication, etc). The user responds with a push of a button. If the user needs assistance or doesn’t pick up their phone, the call will be displayed on our operator’s dashboard for a follow-up call.
If automated calls are not suitable (for example, dementia or sensory difficulties), we can offer a service where an operator can call you to make sure you are OK.
“It means you’re connected, so you don’t feel isolated. I would highly recommend it.”Lucy, Tenant
Benefits of automated calls
- Supports independence; calls on landline or mobile. No more waiting in for calls
- Connected to our 24/7 contact centre if you need support, we will be alerted and follow-up
- Regular wellbeing calls can fight against loneliness & isolation
- Multi-lingual – Service speaks 180 of the most widely spoken languages globally
Why you might need a telephone check-in service
As you get older, you’re more likely to fall. Falls are the leading cause of injury-related death among 65+.
If you fall and can’t get to your pull cord, it may be a long time until someone can help you. This is worrying for you and your family.
How to use our telephone check-in service in 4 easy steps
- You decide what time you want your wellbeing call to your landline or mobile.
- You will hear the reassuring recording on the call asking if you are well.
- If you are okay, press 1 and continue with your day. If you’re not well, just press 0.
- If you press 0 or can’t answer the call, someone will get in touch to check if you are well.
Want to know more about our telephone check-in service?
Simply contact our friendly team and we’ll take you through our service and answer any questions.