The i-care™ plus app works with the out-and-about personal alarm and includes family and friends in the care of loved ones.
We have developed an app that allows you to be involved in the care of your loved one. Our GPS tracker is for anyone concerned about safety out of the home, but it can provide real peace of mind for supporting people with dementia.
Around 70% of people with dementia may go missing at least once, with some at risk of going missing multiple times. Around 40,000 people with dementia go missing for the first time every year in the UK – and this figure is likely to grow with the projected increase in the dementia population. With i-care™ plus you have all the information at your fingertips to be confident your loved one remains safe whatever happens.
i-care™ plus app features
- Accept & handle alarms (with optional backup to Careium)
- See & track loved one’s location on map
- Check how much the user is moving
- Call the device and speak to the user
- Chat amongst family / carers
- Get notifications such as battery status, power on/off
- View event history including any recent alerts
- Insight reports – number of alarms handled by Careium or family, specifics and times
About the out-and-about Alarm
Our out-and-about personal alarm with GPS location tracking that keeps your loved ones safe when shopping, visiting friends or going for a walk. If in need of assistance outdoors, the wearer can press a button to call straight through to our team, who will provide help quickly. Easy to carry around the neck or in the pocket, the personal alarm has a built-in speakerphone, voice capacity and is battery operated.
Want more information about the i-care™ plus app?
Not to worry, contact our friendly team on 0300 333 6511 or email [email protected] if you have any questions about the app and how it can suppor your needs.